Furthermore, you represent and warrant to us that you are over 18 years of age you have the legal capacity to be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, you must not use the Website. For that reason, these Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact us with any questions before you use the Website. You can contact Active Agile at email@example.com
USE OF THE WEBSITE
Active Agile grants to you a non-exclusive, worldwide, revocable, non-transferable license to use the Website in accordance with these Terms.
You may access and use the Website (including any incidental copying that occurs as part of that use) in the normal manner and may also print one copy of any page within the Website for your own personal or internal use.
For your convenience, the Website may contain links to other websites (“third party sites”). We have no control over third party sites and cannot be responsible for the content or accuracy of the information or other materials on third party sites. Unless expressly stated on the Website, the provision of a link to a third party site should not be taken as any form of endorsement or approval of that site or any of the products, information or services on that site. We also make no warranty and accept no liability in relation to contents or materials on third party sites.
By using this Website, you acknowledge and agree that:
Active Agile retains complete editorial control over the Website and may alter, amend or cease the operation of the Website at any time in its sole discretion; and
Active Agile may terminate your use of the Website at any time, at its sole discretion;
The Website will not operate on a continuous basis, and may be unavailable from time to time (including for maintenance purposes); and
These Terms cannot be altered by any user or any third party.
These Terms govern your use of the Website only – should you seek to procure any services from Active Agile, separate terms and conditions shall apply.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Active Agile is the owner of the trademarks contained on the Website, including the name “Active Agile” and the Active Agile logo. These trademarks may not be used without Active Agile’s prior written consent.
All materials contained on the Website are protected by copyright, including all names, logos, data, information, graphics, and underlying software, either displayed or available from the Website. These are only available for your personal use in the course of using the Website.
Except only to the extent that may be permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, download, transmit, store, publish, broadcast or distribute the material on the Website or create other material using material on this website, unless expressly provided for in these Terms or with Active Agile’s express written permission.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/DISCLAIMERS
The information and facilities provided by this Website is provided for your convenience. Active Agile makes no warranties regarding the Website, including but not limited to the following:
- The reliability, accuracy or completeness of any information contained on the Website;
- That your access and use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free;
- The reliability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose of any products referred to on the Website (subject to any consumer guarantees prescribed by the European Union or Swedish law);
- That the pages of the Website, or the server that makes them available are free of any viruses or other harmful elements that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer system; or
- As to the strength or effectiveness of any encryption or other security measures adopted in relation to the transmission of information from the Website.
- To the full extent provided by law, Active Agile (for itself and all of its officers, employees, agents and contractors) disclaims all liability to you or anyone else claiming through you in relation to your use of the Website, including but not limited to the following:
- Any loss or damage howsoever arising (whether contractually, in tort including negligence, or otherwise) which may be incurred either directly or indirectly in connection with your use of the Website;
- Any damages of whatever nature, including special, indirect or consequential (whether arising contractually, in tort or by statute), including loss of revenue or damage to data in connection with the use of the Website;
- Any interference or damage to your computer system in connection either with the use of the Website or a third party site; or
- Unauthorized access to information which you provide by transmission from the Website.
You acknowledge and accept that any third party service used in the provision of the Website carries an inherent risk of data breach, and that Active Agile cannot be held liable or responsible for any breach of data security in relation to such services, or any loss or damage caused by such a breach.
You agree that Active Agile may use your contact details to facilitate the ongoing provision of communications to you regarding offers and news related to the services Active Agile provides.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS
Active Agile reserves the right to amend, modify, add to, delete or make any corrections to the Website at any time without notice.
TERMINATION OF USER ACCOUNT
Termination By You. You may terminate your account with Active Agile at any time by contacting us directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Terminating your account will not affect the availability of your content that you posted on the Website prior to termination.
Termination By Active Agile. We may terminate or suspend your account (and any accounts related to your account as determined by Active Agile) and your access to the Website should we have reason to believe you, your content, or your use of the Website violate our Terms. If we do so, it’s important to understand that you don’t have a contractual or legal right to continue to use our Website. Generally, Active Agile will notify you that your account has been terminated or suspended, unless you have repeatedly violated our Terms or we have legal or regulatory reasons preventing us from notifying you.
If you or Active Agile terminate your account, you may lose any information associated with your account, including your content.
You agree to indemnify Active Agile for any loss or damage suffered by Active Agile as a result of any breach of these Terms by you, or any action taken or omission made in relation to your use of the Website.
If a provision of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable, it is to be severed to the extent necessary without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Sweden and the EU and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Stockholm, Sweden.