Why it matters
How to shape Culture
Why are some companies more successful than others? Is it their ways of applying agile ways of working? Their ability to scale scrum? Technical excellence? These things matter, but as David Logan writes…
Birds flock. Fish swim. People Tribe.
What makes some tribes more effective than others is culture.
During this one day course we explore how we can shape our culture and environment into one that enables teams and people to flourish, grow and accomplish great things. Having teams use a methodology like Scrum or installing a framework like SAFe is only the starting point of a much bigger and longer journey.
Explore more in the Practice Library.
- Defining culture
- Cultural awareness
Build a shared identity
- Building a shared identity, globally and locally
- Strengthening sense of belonging
Make it real
- Change of mindset vs Change of habits
- Trust and Transparency
Intentional Organization Design
- Intentional Organisational Design
- Promoting positive behaviours
- Psychological Safety and Code of Conducts
- Safe to fail environment
Model the Culture
- Embracing and amplifying an evolving culture
- Communication and clarity
Keeping Culture Alive
- Sharing, spreading and cross-pollination of culture
- Culture and the distributed/hybrid workspace
Remote / On Site
This is a 1 day course that runs both remote and on site.
Interested in running it? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org